Saturday 9 May 2015

Drugstore Makeup | Haul



Recently I have splashed out on a few makeup products for spring and I am in love with them! So I thought I would do my first ever haul post, I use these products regularly in my makeup routine.


Rimmel Natural Bronzer
This was a quick buy item for me I picked it up just as I was about to go because it caught my eye. I use this bronzer everyday it is very pigmented and gives you a lovely colour. The only problem I have with it is that it is has a more orange tint then brown but once you blend it in it looks great.


L'Oreal Colour Riche Lipstick in 302
I can't express my love for this enough, I literally wear this everyday and I am desperate to get another one. It is a lovely nude/dark pink colour, it is so moisturising and doesn't even feel like its there.


Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in 08
This is another favourite but it is a little lighter and thicker then the other one. This gives a very rich colour and is a beautiful spring shade.


Maybelline Colour Tattoos In 'On and On Bronze' and 'Pink Gold'
I think everyone that wears makeup must have heard or have got one or more of these and I mean who can blame them, these are the perfect cream eye shadows. They are so long lasting and the colours are beautiful.


Garnier BB Cream
I was looking for a new BB cream so I had a look at what was a good one to get and this one popped up everywhere so I went and got it. This BB cream is the best I have ever had, it has good coverage but is also extremely moisturising, I will be doing a full review on this soon.


Overall all of these products have been very good to me so far so I definitely recommend any of these if you are looking for some new makeup, I have bought some other non-beauty related things recently so I might do another haul soon because I really enjoyed writing this one. Also starting this Tuesday I will be posting a food recipe every Tuesday so look out for that! One last thing is that if you haven't noticed I have some social media icons at the top right of my blog and have recently added twitter (the ones already on there are; Instagram, Google + and Bloglovin) so if you want to follow me on twitter you can click that or my name is @sprinklesofella.

What's your most favourite recent beauty purchase?




Ella x
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


4 comments:

  1. My favourite recent beauty perchase is my Mac Lipstick💖😘 lovely post as always💛😽

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this post! loving your blog also, amazing :)) I've followed, and was hoping you could check out my blog and follow too? tysm xx ily
    ~basicallychloe xx
    Don't forget to smile! :) ~ x
    www.basicallychloe.blogspot.com x ♡♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you enjoyed it ! :) Thankyou for following I am going to have a look at your blog now xx

      Delete
  3. Ooh that L'Oreal lipstick looks gorgeous, I'll be sure to give that a look next time!
    Btw I nominated you for the Creative Blogger's Award over on my blog! (ninitheblogspot.com) xx

    ReplyDelete