Saturday 28 November 2015

Christmas Gift Ideas | For Her



Lets just start off with the fact that it is only 26 days until Christmas!! Can you believe it? This year has seemed to have gone so fast! And because Christmas is fastly approaching I have collected some gifts that I think would be perfect for an easy but lovely Christmas present to get for any family members.



1. Zoella Bath Bombinis - £9.00
I have to say I could have put most of Zoella's new Christmas range on here but I chose this one because of the cute packaging as not only would you be giving someone some lovely bath fizzers but they would also be getting them in a jar which they could use again.


2. Benefit Pucker Up & Party - £19.50
Benefit have brought out quite a few gift sets this year but I particularly like this one because you get 4 full size products for only £19.50. I also think its a great simple present to give.


3. Charlotte Tilbury Mini Lipstick Charms - £29.00
I found these recently and I loved how adorable these are and also I like the fact you could give someone this which includes three different lipsticks for them to use and try out.


4. Too Faced Nude Lipstick Gift Set - £12.00
Finding this product was by pure chance and I have to say it is now on my Christmas list! I think it is a perfect gift for makeup lovers, you get a Too Faced lipstick and blush together for only £12.00 which I thought was an amazing deal.


5. Lush Christmas Bath Time Favourites - £39.95
This year Lush has come out with some lovely products and I love their gift box's, this particular gift box is on the more expensive side but you get 10 different bath bombs in this which is a great present to someone if they like this kind of thing.


6. Lush Snow Time - £29.95
Again this gift box is amazing and includes 6 of Lush's most popular products, I love the fact that this box includes a variety of items varying from bath bombs to shower jelly's.


7. Soap & Glory Dive In - £18.00
You can't really go wrong with a bit of Soap & Glory for a Christmas present and this set I loved as it comes with 6 different Soap & Glory products and a online exclusive bag so if you can catch this gift set I think it would be a lovely gift.


8. Zoella Mini Fizz Bar Trio - £7.00
I thought this would be a great stocking filler or present for any age as the price is reasonably cheap and you get three amazing bath fizzers. (Also the packaging is adorable!)



I hope you get some ideas from this post personally I would love to receive any of these gifts! I am already so excited for Christmas and I can't wait to get the Christmas tree and decorations up.

What are you wishing for Christmas this year?


4 comments:

  1. Christmas is just around the corner. I think any Zoella product makes a great gift. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, Zoella has bought out some amazing products recently. xx

      Delete
  2. All great gift ideas, Benefit and Soap and Glory aced Christmas gifts this year! Lovely post!
    Grace xx
    http://gracexkate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They definitely did, I want some myself! Thankyou xx

      Delete