Saturday 20 February 2016

A New Obsession | Topshop NYPD Jumper




A while ago I found this jumper in Topshop, I had actually had my eye on it after seeing it on Instagram so I got it and it is now one of my favourite things to wear! Being Topshop it was quite expensive at £35 but for the quality you get I think it is worth the money.


I got the jumper in large as I prefer over sized jumpers because I think they are much more comfy to wear. The inside of the jumper is so soft and the fabric is reasonably thick so this jumper will not wear easily and will probably last me a good year.


Overall I love this jumper and it was a good buy, I definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a comfy jumper. It's just so easy to throw on when you have nothing else to wear! 

What is your favourite clothes item at the moment?

5 comments:

  1. I love comfy jumpers like this ^_^ My favourite item at the moment is my white comfy shirt, it pairs so well with everything, lovely post xx

    Sophie | ssophiespot.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love to wear shirts but I definitely need some more! Thank you xx

      Delete
  2. That jumper looks so comfortable! I just bought a coat from topshop and it's my favourite thing at the moment.
    Emily www.floraalemily.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! I have wanted a coat from topshop for ages because they all look so lovely xx

      Delete
  3. hey i am new to your blog but i love it! My blog is called SanchaRose.blogspot.co.uk and sancharose on bloglovin' follow for follow on there? I also just wanted to ask you, which camera do you use? xx

    ReplyDelete