Saturday 6 February 2016

Everyday Makeup Look








Makeup Used
L'Oreal True Match Foundation
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
Naked Flushed Palette Bronzer
Mac Soft and Gentle Highlighter
Benefit Rockateur Blush
Naked 3 Palette
Maybelline Brow Drama in Transparent
Maybelline Lash Sensational
Mac Lipstick in Velvet Teddy


I realised the other day I hadn't done an updated makeup look on my blog in a while and I love writing and taking pictures for these posts so I decided to do one for today but I am doing this post differently as it is going to be a more of a chatty run through of my routine. Recently I have been reaching for more nude shades for my lips and eyes as I feel that suits me more and after Autumn and Christmas I feel a bit bold lipped out.


The first thing I put on is my L'Oreal True Match foundation which I have in one of the lightest colours 1N, I have been using this for about 6 months now and absolutely love it because of how easy it is to blend and how light it feels on my face and I have yet to find a foundation as good. Next I use my Rimmel Stay Matte powder to make my foundation stay on for longer and because I have pretty oily skin this is a saviour when it comes to that. After that I like to contour my face (because if I don't there is no cheek bones visible at all) with a bronzer from my Naked Flushed Palette that I got for Christmas, this bronzer is amazing as it is the perfect colour for my skin tone and goes on so easily. The next products I use I also got for Christmas which is the Mac soft and gentle highlighter and the Benefit Rockateur Blush both of which are amazing, the highlighter is beautiful and the blush is a lovely pink/plum shade.


After all of that I start on my eyebrows, I fill my eyebrows in with the second darkest shade in on my Naked 3 palette as it is the perfect colour and go over them gently with the Maybelline Brow Drama in Transparent which tends to keep my eyebrows in place all day. For a while now I have concentrated on my eyeshadow more and my go-to look is to put the shade 'Liar' on my lid and 'Factory' along my crease from my Naked 3 Palette, this creates a lovely natural eye look. And of course next for mascara is the Maybelline Lash Sensational, which is an amazing mascara and lengthens my lashes so easily. Finally for lipstick I have been using a Mac lipstick in Velvet Teddy which is a lovely nude matte shade that I can't get enough of at the moment!


This makeup look I love and have been using it everyday for a while, I have to say it takes a good 20 minutes to do but in the end I think its worth it. I hope this inspires you on your makeup in any way and I also recommend all of these products as they are amazing.

What is your favourite makeup product?



8 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty look and I love the Mac highlighter, I really want to et it. x

    Kate// katerosexo1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and it is such a great product! xx

      Delete
  2. Loved this post! Just thought i'd check out your blog loving it! Check out my blog? www.louiseamyblogs.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And sure I will check it out now xx

      Delete
  3. Lovely photos! This is such a pretty look on you xo

    emsirose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. How my heart aches for the naked flush palette! Beautiful post!;)xx

    Check out my recent?
    http://hannahporterx.blogspot.co.uk/2016/02/seventeen-eye-shadow-review.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such a gorgeous product! Thank you so much and I will have a look at your post now xx

      Delete