Friday 29 January 2016

Lush Prince Charming Shower Cream Review



Before Christmas I went shopping and purchased my first ever shower cream from Lush. I was originally planning to buy either Snow Fairy or The Comforter but the Snow Fairy was only in Lush for Christmas unfortunately and The Comforter although everyone loves this particular shower cream from Lush I didn't really like the scent in the shop.


First off in the Prince Charming Shower Cream the main ingredients are pomegranate juice, marshmallow root, vanilla pod infusion and organic cocoa butter. I think these make an amazing mix except I feel like you don't smell the vanilla much but it still smells great because of the lovely scent of the pomegranate and marshmallow. Also because of the cocoa butter in the shower cream it makes your skin feel incredibly smooth. If you are looking to buy a shower cream from Lush anytime soon I would definitely recommend this one.


I love this shower cream and I will definitely going back to Lush soon and hopefully trying out some more of their shower gel/creams. I have my eye on the Yuzu and Cocoa shower cream from Lush as I smelt that one in store and it smelled amazing.

What is your favourite thing from Lush?

8 comments:

  1. I love Lush Christmas line. I'm not a fan of this scent, sadly but I am a fan of the Unicorn Horn bubble bar also in this line.
    www.rumibii.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't ever tried the unicorn horn bubble bar so I might have to go and get that! xx

      Delete
  2. The ingredients sound fab! I can imagine this smelling great! I have the bubble roon one which is my all time fave scent from Lush! I've never smelt this one before, nor heard of it, so I'll make it my mission to have a look next time I'm in Lush:) xxx
    Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does smell amazing! I will definitely look out for bubble roon next time I go then xx

      Delete
  3. The photos in this post are beautiful! The yuzu and cocoa bubbleroon is one of my favourite scents! XO

    emsirose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That definitely makes me want to get it now xx

      Delete
  4. Your blog is so nice and pretty!

    Love for you to check mine out!
    amyrosexoxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And I will have a look now xx

      Delete