Saturday 9 January 2016

A New Year, A New Start


And again the start of a new year has come by and as every year I am amazed how fast everything went! I hope you all had an amazing Christmas and if you did anything over New Years then I hope that went well to. 2015 was an incredible year for me with so many good memories that I will never forget. I have three New Years resolutions that I thought I would share with you;


1. Exercise More
2. Be More Organised 
3. And Just Enjoy Myself


I really hope that I can achieve all three of these things or at least have a go at doing them, one other thing I also want to do is concentrate more on my blog because as you may have noticed I missed two weeks of posts and I want to change that and make sure that I am organised enough to get a post up for you every week. Also remember if last year was a bad year for you this is your chance to start fresh and change in the ways you want to. 

What are your New Years resolutions? 

4 comments:

  1. Exercise more is definitely top of my list! Have a good year. x

    Kate// katerosexo1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why are your photos always so perfect?! X

    ReplyDelete