Wednesday 23 December 2015

Bloggers Gift Swap






Merry Christmas Eve Eve!! Only 1 more day until Christmas can you believe it? Last Weekend me and my friend Hannah (make sure to have a look at her gorgeous blog!) gave each other a bundle of presents for Christmas and we have decided to do a joint post on what we gave each other (also can we just appreciate how cute the packaging and the jar is that Hannah gave me?!).


Soap & Glory Daily Smooth Body Butter
The first thing Hannah got me was a Soap & Glory body butter, I love this so much it smells amazing and I am definitely going to be using both this and the shower gel tomorrow night as a little Christmas pamper night.


Soap & Glory Clean On Me Shower Gel
Again you cannot really go wrong with Soap & Glory and this is a personal favourite of mine as it smells gorgeous, I am very thankful to Hannah for putting this in!


Ted Baker Body Spray
Now I have this I use it everyday, it is such a lovely fragrance and I actually nearly bought Hannah the other version of this body spray. I am dreading the day this runs out!


Barry M Quick Dry Nail Polish - Pomegranate 
This again is another new favourite of mine it is such a lovely deep red/purple and I think it is a perfect colour for Christmas.


Bath & Body Works Hand Sanitizer - Warm Vanilla Sugar
I had wanted one of these for ages purely because they sound amazing and I was so happy to see this, the scent smells exactly how it is described and I am now obsessed and can't wait to get more!


Mac Matte Lipstick - Velvet Teddy
I couldn't really believe my eyes when I saw this, I have been wanting to get Velvet Teddy for ages and I love it! It is a brown/pink nude shade which looks amazing and I also like it because its matte and I tend to prefer matte lipsticks.


Thank you so much Hannah for all of this, I also hope you liked my present to! Another thing I forgot to put in was that she also gave me a packet of chocolate Snow Bites which are one of my favourite chocolates but unfortunately I couldn't take a picture of it because I ate them all in one night. Also as this is my last post before Christmas I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas. Merry Christmas!!!

'Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.'


10 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you like it! Thankyou so much for mine, I love it, also the pictures are soo good! s ;) ;) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem ;) I am glad you like mine!! Aaah thank you xxxx

      Delete
  2. This is such a lovely bunch of gifts. I love velvet teddy! Happy Christmas.

    Kate// http://katerosexo1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Velvet Teddy is definitely my favourite now! Merry Christmas to you to xx

      Delete
  3. This is lovely! I would love to do this with my blogging pals! I am hoping to get velvet teddy for Christmas x

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And I think it is a lovely thing to do xx

      Delete
  4. I wish I could smell the Ted Baker body spray. Sounds marvelous. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha it is amazing, I definitely reccomend it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are such lovely gifts! So jealous that you have Velvet Teddy! I love your blog x

    Erin // Everything Erin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I was so amazed when I saw it was Velvet Teddy! Thank you xx

      Delete