Saturday 2 May 2015

My Skin Care Routine


 
I recently went out and bought some skin care products to use after I realised I wasn't taking any care of my skin at all and most of the time wasn't even cleaning my makeup off properly (I know, shame on me!). I went straight to the Garnier section in boots because Garnier is an all time favourite of mine and their products never fail to do me good.


Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water / £4.99
I like to use this first, I put a reasonable amount on a cotton pad and rub it around my face. This is brilliant because it takes off my makeup so thoroughly and quickly. Two added bonuses for me are: It is for sensitive skin and it has no perfume to it.


Garnier Fresh Refining Toner / £3.99
This took me a while to get as I wasn't sure whether or not it was something I would use but so far I have found this brilliant, after I have used this my face definitely feels a bit more refreshed and my pores are becoming less noticeable.


Garnier Moisture + Matte Moisturiser / £3.99
I love, love, love this moisturiser! I just put it all other my face and it definitely gives my skin a boost and also making it less oily. This also smells so good :)


I do this every night and it has improved my skin a lot, especially a lot of red blemishes that were in awkward patches on my cheeks and nose. I am sorry that there wasn't a picture of the moisturiser out of the box but when I was taking the pictures I obviously wasn't thinking much! Also I don't know if you have realised but I started only posting on a Saturday but I am hopefully starting to post every Tuesday, I will be posting baking recipes that I have made, so look forward to that!


What is your essential skin care product?




Ella x
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

10 comments:

  1. My essential skincare product is the Garnier micellar cleanser I love it! ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it to :) Its a definite favourite of mine x

      Delete
  2. I see you like Garnier... haha. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh and I love all the skincare products from HEMA

      Delete
    2. I have quite a lot of love for Garnier :) and I have never heard of that brand I might try it x

      Delete
  3. My essential skin care product is probably my Simple Moisturiser :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going to try those products as I have oily skin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really good products for oily skin :) I hope you find them good x

      Delete
  5. Love this post! Those products are much more expensive here in the U.S. haha. I use Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Cleanser as I am stricken with that awful teen acne and must do something about it. Hopefully I can get to a point where my skin isn't so sensitive and I can buy more name brand moisturizers!

    (*checks post date* *realizes I'm commenting over two months late*)

    O | Life as a Young Lady

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much! it's such a shame that they are so much more expensive in the U.S. It's so annoying my skin goes through stages of being clear then really sensitive to anything. Haha don't worry about commenting late I just appreciate that you commented! X

      Delete