Saturday 23 January 2016

Snow Day











Last Saturday I couldn't believe it when I woke up to a garden full of snow! My first reaction was to go out with my camera and take some pictures before the snow went. I am pretty happy with how they turned out although most of them are just close ups of twigs with snow on them they look so pretty!


I love snow days because I feel like it makes everything seem just that little bit better, everything looks beautiful with a thick layer of snow over it and my favourite thing to do is make a hot chocolate in the evening (which is exactly what I did that night).

'Even in winter an isolated patch of snow has a special quality' - Andy Goldsworthy


16 comments:

  1. your photos are so lovely! we haven't gotten any snow on the south coast yet so i'm loving seeing snowy photos!:-)

    emjbarker.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so excited when it was snowing, gutted it only lasted one day though!! I agree perfect time to have a hot chocolate! Your photos are absolutely stunning, they look so professional, honestly they're amazing! Xxx
    Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The exact same here!! Thank you so much! xx

      Delete
  3. These photos are beautiful!! We had snow too but it only lasted the weekend sadly,
    Keep up the good work Ella!!
    Lucy Ann xx
    http://alittlebitoflucy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. The photos are so cute! Such a pretty post!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The photos are beautiful. It just makes me sad as there's no snow where i live.
    It seems awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Aw I hope you get some soon ;) xx

      Delete
  6. Lovely photos! I didn't have quite as much snow but what we did have I enjoyed :)

    emsirose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow it's so pretty! I wish Indonesia has snow HAHA:) Do you want to support each others blog by following each other? Please let me know so I can follow you right back:)

    xoxo
    www.theclosetelf.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw haha thank you! I would love to and I will do so now :) xx

      Delete
  8. Stunning winter photos!!

    I just found your blog and am throughly enchanted, you definitely have yourself a new follower. :)

    Ava
    http://landofquiet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! That means a lot and I am so glad you like my blog xx

      Delete