Saturday 16 January 2016

A New Obsession | Urban Decay Naked Flushed Palette




I'm am back again with another new obsession post and this time it is the Urban Decay Naked Flushed Palette in the colour Strip. This was one of my presents for Christmas because I had wanted to get it for ages, and it is beautiful!


In the palette you get a bronzer, highlighter and blush, at first I thought the bronzer would be to orange toned but once it is on it is a perfect shade and I now use this everyday, it is also very pigmented so you only need a little bit for it to work. The highlight is a lovely shimmery gold shade which I don't use currently a lot but in the summer I can imagine this is going to look amazing because of the gold tones. The blush is one of my favourite things about this palette as it is a lovely matte dusty rose shade that I think will look great any time of year and on any skin tone.


I definitely recommend this palette if you are looking for something like this, I think Urban Decay has to be my favourite for face and eye-shadow palettes because they are such good quality even though they are on the expensive side. I have my eye on the Gwen Stefani palette at the moment so hopefully I can get that soon.

What is your favourite make up brand?




6 comments:

  1. Blush, bronzer, & highlighter is a good little mixture. I love the color of the bronzer. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is great to have them all in one place! Me to :) xx

      Delete
  2. I've had my eye on this palette for a while but I never take the plunge and buy it! It looks beautiful :) xo

    Char | www.charslittleblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is definitely something I recommend! xx

      Delete
  3. I was just also thinking about getting one of those Naked palette but was not sure which one to buy. This one looks nice. Gonna try it.

    fitfreshfabulousme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete