Wednesday 16 December 2015

A New Obsession | 2 Perfect Travel Accessories






Very recently I found out I had won a competition hosted by Zoella and Penguin Books, I am still in shock that I won, all of the prizes I won were travel related and two of them I love so much and think they are perfect for going traveling with. These are the Mint Urbaneers Headphones and the FjallRaven Kanken Backpack.


The Headphones I particularly love because of the colour and the fact they are foldable so are easy to stash away in a bag to take. Also they can adjust to your head size, one thing I especially like about these is that on both ear pieces there are connections so that you and your friend or family member want to watch/listen to the same thing one person can listen through the headphones and another can plug their headphones or earphones in the other side so you can listen at the same time.


At first I didn't think I would like the backpack just from looking at the picture but when it came I fell in love with it. It is so perfect for traveling with a massive space to put all your stuff, it is also quite a sturdy material so won't get ruined or damaged easily. The colour is another thing I love as it is a beautiful blush pink colour and they also sell it in other colours.


I think these would be great for taking on holiday and I know I will definitely be using these my self on my next holiday/trip. Also can you believe it is only  8 days until Christmas!! December has gone so fast!

What is your go to travel accessory?


4 comments:

  1. Headphones! I'm lost without my music.
    Such a cute post and congratulations on your win!
    Merry Christmas
    Hannah Rae xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much! Have a great Christmas xx

      Delete
  2. Love the Urbanears headphones! I have them now I think for almost three years and they are still my favorite. :) Merry Christmas! Isabella xx

    http://isafashionebella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope mine at still working by then! ;) xx

      Delete