Sunday 20 December 2015

My Top 3 Festive Lipsticks




I feel like it is finally the time of year to bring out those red and dark pink shades. I find red lipsticks are so easy to wear and can be casual for the day or spice up a look for a night out. I have a reasonably small collection of lipsticks but I have chosen my three favourites to wear at this time of year to share with you.


Mac Satin Lipstick - Twig
This lipstick was the first ever lipstick from Mac I bought, I find myself wearing this all year round but it is especially nice this time of year. It is a lovely dark pink/red shade, this shade is also perfect for anyone that wants a dark lipstick but isn't confident to wear a red or a really dark shade.


Clinique Lipstick - Cherry Pop
I got this with the Glamour magazine very recently and it is such an amazing lipstick! It is a very bright red shade that I think is perfect for Christmas.


Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick - 107
I got this lipstick after hearing lots of good things about it and I love it, for a drugstore lipstick it is great quality and the colour is a lovely deep red shade, I will be definitely be wearing this on Christmas Day!


So those are my top three favourite festive lipsticks, I have just finished wrapping all the presents for Christmas and now I can't wait. Only 5 more days!!

What is your go-to festive lipstick?

6 comments:

  1. I would really like to try that clinique one as I got the nude colour from the glamour magazine! I really liked this post xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I originally wanted the nude one but there was none! Thank you xx

      Delete
  2. I asked for velvet Teddy for Christmas but twig is definitely one I want to add to my collection shortly afterwards x

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get it as I love Velvet Teddy, but Twig is a lovely colour also xx

      Delete
  3. Rimmel 107 is a cult favourite and for good reason, I love it! I really want to try twig by Mac as well, it sounds so nice.


    Kate// katerosexo1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete