Sunday 28 February 2016

February Favourites






Its nearly the end of February and can I just say where did the last two months go?! Although I am so happy that winter is over and I can finally start looking forward to summer. I have gathered a few of my favourites from this month to show you all in this post all of which I have been loving a lot this month.


Mac Lipstick | Velvet Teddy
I got this lipstick from my friend Hannah for Christmas and I love the colour so much along with many others. It is a matte lipstick and the colour is a lovely brown/pink nude and it is perfect for any occasion which is why I have been wearing it so much and it as taken a place in my February favourites.


Benefit Rockateur Blush
Again I got this for Christmas and this is such a lovely blush, it is a dark pink colour which I love to wear during this time of year and it is so pigmented so a little bit will go a long way.


Lush Prince Charming Shower Cream
I have talked about this product recently in another post but I had to include it in this one! Overall it is an amazing product that smells amazing and also makes your skin feel so smooth because of the cocoa butter in it. If you are looking at stocking up on shower creams I definitely recommend this one.


Adult Colouring Book | Secret Garden
Yet again another thing I was very kindly given for Christmas was this adult colouring book by Johanna Baeford, the designs in this book are absolutely incredible and so detailed so I can guarantee this is going to take me a while to fill in. But it such a nice thing to do in your spare time and I have been using it a lot recently.


Fujifilm Instax Share Printer
I have had this for a good year now I think and I have to say it is one of my favourite presents ever, it is a printer I can connect to any of my devices and print off pictures as Polaroids. I love the fact I can print off any pictures I want and I can't get enough of it, it is just such a nice way to have your pictures.


Urban Outfitters Polaroid Album
Linking to the last favourite I got this photo album for all of my Polaroids in London two weeks ago at Urban Outfitters. I had no where to put my Polaroids before and this is such a lovely way to store them and look back at! 


These are all of my favourites for this month, I can't wait for March now as I have so many good things planned. Also a massive thank you for over 10,000 page views on here!! I can't believe how many times people have looked at my blog and I am so grateful for all of your lovely comments! 

What has been your favourite thing this month? 


10 comments:

  1. Firstly, congrats on the page views that's incredible! And wow I love everything in this post haha... I have that colouring book but I've only ever used it once. I deffo need to start using it again especially because it's so therapeutic and will calm me down when I'm feeling stressed or anxious! I've never tried Benefit products before, but I really want to try out that blush I've heard so many people talk about it before! I also have been lusting over one of those printers for the longest time, I originally wanted a Polaroid camera but I think I'd much prefer the printer now!! Xxx
    Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The colouring books are definitely one of the best things to de stress with and the same with me with the Polaroid camera but then when I found the printer I much preferred that because I could print any photos I wanted xx

      Delete
  2. I also have a colouring book. They are so relaxing and gorgeous.
    www.rumbii.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this post ! xx I love colouring books too :)

    http://its-just-snyx.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those colouring books are so addictive!
    www.thepastelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are and they are such amazing designs xx

      Delete
  5. Ahh your blog is absolutely gorgeous, you have a new follower! :)
    I have exactly the same colouring book, it's so relaxing to colour the beautiful patterns and have a break from technology.

    Lauren | Pretty Things & Polka Dots

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I agree colouring books are a great way to take a break from everything. xx

      Delete