Sunday 6 March 2016

Spring Q&A


Its finally spring and after taking ages to decide what post to do I have chosen a Q&A because I haven't done one in a while and I feel like its nice for you to know a little more about me. I asked on Instagram for some questions and I am going to answer all of them for you now.


What is your favourite song at the moment? 
This is so hard to answer because I have so many favourites! I can't just pick one so I would say my favourites at the moment are; You're Such A by Hailee Steinfeld, Lush Life by Zara Larsson, Hands To Myself by Selena Gomez and Mama Said by Lukas Graham.


When was the first time you wore lipstick?
I can't remember very well but probably about a year ago.


What is your favourite thing about YouTube?
My favourite thing about YouTube is how much you can learn and gain positivity from peoples videos.


What's your favourite makeup product of the month?
Definitely my Benefit Rockateur blush I have been using it nearly every day, it is just such a gorgeous product.


If you could be friends with any celebrity for a day who would it be and what would you do with them?
I don't know if You Tubers count but if they do then I would go shopping in Brighton with Zoe Sugg for the day because she is such a lovely person and I can imagine that would be an amazing day.


Favourite makeup brand?
Either Mac or Urban Decay.


If you had £100 to spend at any store where would you spend it and what would you buy?
Topshop because all of their clothes look amazing and I don't know what I would specifically buy but probably some new jeans and a top or two.


If you only had one makeup product to use what would it be?
Mascara because that is the one thing I cannot leave out of my makeup routine and if you're wondering my favourite mascara is the Maybelline Lash Sensational.


No makeup or no photography ever again?
Although this is a really hard decision probably no makeup because not picking up a camera ever again would be horrible.


Who is your celebrity crush?
At the moment it is Paul Wesley from the Vampire Diaries but it will probably change very soon.


High end or drugstore?
High end, I think its worth paying a little more for better products.


Thank you to everyone who asked questions on Instagram and also recently I have been posting on a Sunday due to always being busy on Saturday but I will hopefully start posting regularly for you all soon.

Who is your favourite blogger and why? 




2 comments:

  1. This was a great post to read, I'll have to look at the "Benefit" blush you mentioned!

    Lauren | Pretty Things & Polka Dots

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And it is definitely an amazing product xx

      Delete