Saturday 19 March 2016

Makeup Products That Are Worth The Splurge





I always think the hardest thing about makeup is deciding whether or not to treat yourself to that £15 lipstick or the £38 eye shadow palette, because it is a lot of money to be spending on one thing. So today I have gathered some of my favourite high end makeup products to show you that I think are 'worth the splurge'.


Mac Lipstick | Velvet Teddy
First is a Mac lipstick in Velvet Teddy which is a beautiful nude matte shade that you can wear for anything so is definitely worth the money. I think most of the Mac lipsticks are worth the money and some of my other favourite shades are Twig and Modesty.


Benefit Rockateur Blush
I mentioned this in my February Favourites post a little while ago, but I definitely think although this is quite expensive this blush has a lovely deep pink colour and is such good quality. 


Mac Mineralize Skin Finish | Soft & Gentle
I got this for Christmas and I can now understand why this is so popular because it is such an amazing quality highlighter and I think although this is a lot of money for a highlighter this one is so worth the money and will also last for ages.


Urban Decay Naked Flushed Palette | Strip
When it comes to palettes Urban Decay pretty much have it all covered and one of my favourites is the naked flushed palette because it's such a good all in one palette which is great for traveling. I think this is definitely worth the splurge as the bronzer, blush and highlighter are all such good quality.


Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette
This is the only naked eye shadow palette I own and I would love to get some more but I think this palette has an amazing range of colours and a lot of them are nude so are very wearable for every day. 


Those are my favourite high end products that I think are worth the splurge and I also wanted to say thank you for 50 followers on here! I am so grateful to everyone that reads my blog posts every week, thank you so much!

What is your favourite high end makeup product?

4 comments:

  1. Mac soft and gentle is something I really want to splurge on, it looks gorgeous and I know I will love it! x

    Kate// katerosexo1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you definitely should as it is such a gorgeous product! xx

      Delete
  2. Congrats on 50 followers lovely! Also, I've been lusting over that MAC highlighter and the Benefit blush for ages, I'm glad you recommend them, I deffo need to treat myself. I own the naked 1 palette and that is absolutely gorgeous, the naked 3 looks so pretty too, I love the pink shades, so I deffo wanna treat myself to the whole collection some day haha! xx
    Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Those two products are amazing and I agree I would love to get the whole collection xx

      Delete