Saturday 9 April 2016

What I Got For My Birthday 2016









You might have noticed that I haven't posted for 2 weeks which I am very sorry about but I was on a school skiing trip that run over both Saturdays that I wanted to post on however in the week I was away it was my birthday on the 31st of March on which my friends that went on the trip with me made the day amazing. I turned 15 and received some gifts from family and friends which I am so grateful for and so I decided to gather everything I got and show you it, I am just going to list everything I got instead of writing about it because I think it may become boring if I write about every single present.

Daniel Wellington Classic Sheffield Watch
Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish
Mac Lipstick in Blankety
Colouring Book
Next Makeup Bag
Oliver Bonas Alphabet Wash Bag
Next Perfume
Copper Letters


I love every single thing that was given to me and I was mainly given money from my family for my birthday which I didn't include in the list. I can't believe that the Easter holidays are nearly over already but I had a great time and I will probably show you some pictures from skiing on here soon.

What is your favourite thing about spring?

8 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, you lucky girl!
    I've always wanted a DW watch, my current one was about £12 and is now very old and tattered!
    Hope you had a great birthday <3

    Lauren | Sincerely, Lauren Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really nice, I now wear mine all the time! Thank you xx

      Delete
  2. You got some lovely things! That watch is stunning! Hope you had a fun day xx

    Thrifty vintage fashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww glad you had an amazing birthday, you got some lovely presents. Those copper letters look fab, and you can’t go wrong with a new Mac lipstick! :-) xx

    Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything especially the make up bag ! :) x

    checkout my recent?
    www.statementundertones.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete