Saturday 30 April 2016

MAC Studio Waterweight Foundation





Last weekend I went shopping and picked up the new MAC Studio Waterweight Foundation, I had wanted a new foundation for a while because the foundation I had been using wasn't working for me. I have found this foundation to be amazing so I wanted to do a small review on it for all of you.


Firstly I got the foundation in the shade NC15 which I think is one of the lightest shades and it matches my skin perfectly (I definitely recommend getting your shade matched in a MAC store). One thing that I found completely different from any other foundations is that it has a dropper which I actually like better than a pump because it doesn't get as messy.


To apply this foundation I have used a real techniques buffing brush and a real techniques beauty blender and I find that the beauty blender is better to use. The foundation has a sheer to medium coverage which I love because I don't like to have a lot of coverage, and the first thing I noticed when I put this on is that it didn't cake up anywhere on my face which is a problem I had with the L'Oreal True Match Foundation. It also feels so weightless on my face and although it has a sheer coverage I find that it covers my blemishes really well.


Overall this foundation is perfect and even though I have oily skin it does control some of the oil and I would recommend this to anyone looking for a new foundation. It is reasonably expensive being £25.50 but it is definitely worth it!

What is your favourite foundation?

No comments:

Post a Comment