Sunday 24 April 2016

Spring Lips






At this time of year I tend to stop wearing darker lipsticks and start leaning towards nude and light colour lipsticks, I have added a lot to my collection of lipsticks recently and most have been perfect for Spring so I picked four to show you which I have been wearing constantly. Also the swatch on my hand from left to right is; Too Faced Lipstick, YSL Lipstick, Mac in Blankety and Mac in Velvet Teddy.


MAC | Blankety
This was a lipstick that I got for my birthday and at first I didn't think that this colour would suit me at all because its so light but I was surprised to find that I loved it! It is a Amplified Creme Lipstick so is a very creamy and moisturising formula which is lovely for this time of year and the colour is a gorgeous light pink colour.


MAC | Velvet Teddy
Velvet Teddy is a very popular shade of lipstick from Mac and I love it to, its slightly darker than the rest of the lipsticks but is still a lovely matte nude for spring time.


YSL | 9 Nude In Private
I have never bought from YSL before and this was a very quick purchase from duty free so I was a bit nervous that I had wasted my money but I was very pleased because the colour is a nude pink shade (a little more pink than anything else I own). But the best thing about this lipstick is the formula because it is so creamy and goes on your lips so easily.


Too Faced | Nude
When I first tried this I didn't like it very much and I found that it didn't last for long at all but I have recently started using it again and I love the colour which is a perfect nude for spring and how easy it is to apply.


I love all of these lipsticks and recommend all of them to you although they are all on the pricey side I think it is worth it for the quality you get and they are great for the Spring and Summer months.

What is your favourite lipstick for spring?


6 comments:

  1. These are such stunning colours! Velvet teddy is such a staple lip colour for me! I wear it all year around!!! Xx

    Thrifty vintage fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Velvet Teddy is definitely one of my favourites to! xx

      Delete
  2. I love velvet teddy and I would really like a YSL lipstick but they are so expensive!
    Emily www.floraalemily.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me to and I agree they are very expensive xx

      Delete
  3. Stunning photography, I wish I had access to all these beautiful shades and brands, but I don't. Such a great post xx

    ReplyDelete