Friday 20 November 2015

Autumn Style | Cosy Jumper & Dark Lips








Jumper // Newlook
Jeans // Topshop
Jacket // Newlook
Boots // Newlook
Ring // Pandora
Lipstick // Rimmel Kate Moss 107


Last Thursday me and my friend Hannah (Make sure to have a look at her amazing blog!) took photos in our favourite Autumn fashion looks. This is also a collab with Hannah so make sure to take a look at her version of this post!

Autumn is definitely my favourite time of the year partly for the reason big warm jumpers and dark lips are in fashion. I love this outfit because it feels autumnal, from the high neck jumper to the long grey coat and boots, the jumper especially is a big love of mine because of the high neck which gives the outfit a different look. Another thing that took me by surprise was the coat I am wearing from Newlook which I never thought I would like but it turns out I love it because it's something different and smartens up/brings together any outfit I am wearing. 


'Autumn, the years last loveliest smile.'







10 comments:

  1. I have those New Look boots, and I'm obsessed with wearing them at the moment! Love the whole outfit though- that jumper is a gorgeous colour and looks super cosy! I also may have to hunt down that rimmel lipstick and add it to my collection!
    -- AshCam | ashcam22.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! I think you may it's a lovely colour :) xx

      Delete
  2. oh my gosh that jumper and jacket is absolutely GORGEOUS, oh wow I really need to go to NewLook and try find them, i'm in love, the colours are beaut xx
    Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are my fall style goals. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh this outfit is so nice! NewLook have some amazing pieces at the moment x
    http://jordanalouise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And I agree, Newlook has to be one of my favourite shops xx

      Delete
  5. Your whole outfit is gorgeous! Especially love the jumper!

    Kate// http://katerosexo1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete