Saturday 21 November 2015

Beading Buttercup Jewellery Company







Late in September I found out about Beading Buttercup, a small handmade jewellery business that sell lovely unique rings, necklaces and bracelets, they contacted me and asked to show their products and tell of you a few things about the business.


What I would style the Dream Catcher Necklace with:
The Dream Catcher necklace is my favourite piece of jewellery in the collection (pictures at the top of the post) because it could be styled with almost anything. But if I were to wear it with a certain thing I would wear it with my grey roll neck,long sleeved top, my black topshop jeans and my long grey coat.


We also did a Q&A to give you some more information on Beading Buttercup and the background behind the company;


1.What inspired you to start your business?
Well i went to a jewellery making workshop with my sister where I made a really simple bracelet and it just all escalated from there... I realised that making jewellery was something which I loved and so I began spending more time designing items until I decided to set up my shop. Since then the jewellery I make has changed a lot, as my business has grown I've started finding a little niche in the market but my jewellery is still evolving now to try to find the perfect niche for me.


2. What is your favourite piece of jewellery from your collection?
Oooh that's a difficult one, I'm not sure but I do love the unicorn horn necklaces. I really enjoy hand making them out of clay, painting and adding glitter to the charms- it's a long but really fun process. The unicorn horn necklaces are one of my best selling items which is really rewarding, when they take me so long to make to see them selling is really motivating.

I also have lots of new products which I'm planning on releasing in the run up to Christmas, including some metal stamping items and lots of beaded designs! I absolutely love the new collection so I'm sure that soon some of them will become my new favourite products.


3. How do you come up with designs for your necklaces, bracelets etc?
My jewellery designs are usually accessories that I want, I make most of my designs based on items of jewellery that I would like and so I design the item I'm imagining, order the supplies and then make the items and list them on my website if I think that other people will like them too!


4. How did you come up with the name of your company?
I spent a long time debating over what to call my business; it was a really tough decision. I wanted a quirky name, something no one else had but I also wanted the name of my company to reflect what I sell and so I thought Beading Buttercup fitted perfectly.


5. If you had to choose one necklace and one bracelet from your collection to wear forever which ones would you choose?
I would probably wear my dream catcher necklace which I love because it's so versatile and I love the mix of natural crystals and metal charms. And I'd team it up with one of my crystal leather bracelets, which I really like because of the combination of natural.


If you would like to find out more about Beading Buttercup or have a look at their products click here to go to their website.

'Jewellery has the power to be this one little thing that can make you feel unique'


2 comments:

  1. These are absolutely gorgeous pieces!
    Lovely post!
    Hannah Rae xx

    somethingimnotsure.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loooovee these! so cute xx
    Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

    ReplyDelete