Saturday 7 November 2015

The BEST Marshmallow Brownies




The other day I made some of these delicious marshmallow brownies with my friend Hannah (make sure to have a look at her amazing blog) and for once our baking payed off, they actually tasted amazing! We found this recipe here on the BBC page, they are reasonably simple to make and are great to share around for Bonfire night or Christmas (and yes I am mentioning Christmas already).


Ingredients
- 240g (8oz) butter
-150g (5oz) dark chocolate
- 60g (2oz) cocoa
-150g (50z) plain flour
-500g (2oz) caster sugar
- 5 eggs, beaten
-150g (5oz) marshmallows, chopped

You will also need a baking tray or baking tins like we used to make individual brownies.

Instructions 
1. Heat the oven to 190C/375F/Gas 5.
2. Line your baking tray or tins with baking paper.
3. Break up the chocolate into pieces and melt with the butter. (We did this in a bowl over a saucepan
that had boiling water in)
4. Mix the cocoa, flour and sugar together then off the heat add it to the melted chocolate and butter mixture.
5. Then mix in the eggs and fold in the marshmallows into the mixture.
6. Spoon the mixture into the tin/s to roughly about halfway and bake in the oven for 20 minutes until
the surface has set.
7. Allow to cool before eating.


I hope you can use this to make some of these brownies in the future, as you may or may not have seen I have completely changed the look of my blog, I am going to keep it up for now and see how I like it or if I will change it back to my old template. If you could please leave your opinions about the new look it would be much appreciated.





2 comments:

  1. These brownies look so cute! Also loving the new blog theme. :)
    Emily
    www.floraalemily.co.uk

    ReplyDelete