Saturday 24 October 2015

A New Obsession | Checkered Shirt


A little while ago I did a post exactly like this but about my obsession with copper it was a post I really liked writing and got a lot of positive feedback from so I have decided to make this a series. I will not be doing it every week because I want these posts to be about something I really have been loving and not force myself to love something new every week.


Very recently I went into Newlook to return something and ended up coming out with something else, this was a black, red and white checkered shirt. I had wanted a checkered shirt for a while because of the fast approaching Autumn months. I can now say it is probably my favourite piece of clothing I own, this particular shirt is so comfy, soft and is really loose (I sometimes find shirts can be stiff but this one isn't). I also love the way it looks great with anything, black, blue, white trousers you name it, it looks amazing.


It is also very versatile and as I have found out it can look really nice either for casual wear or for a party/night out. I hope you enjoyed this post, if you wanted the link for the shirt you can find that here. I definitely will be getting more Autumn/Winter clothes very soon so there may be a few more of these posts coming your way!

What is your favourite piece of clothing this time of year?





7 comments:

  1. I love checkered shirts, they're so easy to style with jeans or leggings. I also love wearing massive oversized ones as pyjamas, they just feel so Christmassy and cosy. x

    Megan | http://www.meganjean.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree ;) In the winter I love to wear anything oversized! xx

      Delete
  2. Whenever I go out shopping, I always find about five different flannel shirts which I want to buy. Checkered shirts are one of my favourite pieces -and they can be styled in so many different ways.

    x Yasmine
    Cloudy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exactly what I do, there are just so many nice checkered shirts out there xx

      Delete
  3. I absolutely love checkered shirts, I bought a green one recently from H&M and I'm in love with it! Xx
    Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds lovely! I have been meaning to get a shirt from H&M soon because of the lovely variety they have xx

      Delete
    2. I love a good thick checked shirt in the winter, keeps you more warm x

      http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete