Saturday 17 October 2015

Autumn Nails




Its finally Autumn! Time to bring out all shades of red, purple, grey and more, in Autumn I tend to turn to darker nail polishes and more neutral nail polishes, I haven't collected as many Autumn coloured nail polishes this year which is why my collection for this post is a bit scarce but the ones I have I use all the time. This is also a collab with the lovely Hannah from Hannah Rose so make sure to check out her version of this post.


Barry M Nail Paint - Matt White
This isn't really a typical Autumn colour but I actually love to wear a white colour during Autumn and Halloween because I feel like it goes with anything I am wearing and looks amazing at the same time!


Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint - Chilli
I actually bought this nail polish last year from Barry M's Autumn range and I am still loving it! This really is the perfect shade for Autumn being a dark red it looks so nice, I also recommend this Barry M colour for its quality, it has such a strong colour and it lasts for ages.


Barry M Textured Nail Effect - Duchess
The picture really doesn't do this colour justice at all, I love this colour because it is like a rose gold/light brown colour which is beautiful and it also has a sparkle/textured effect to it which makes your nails just that bit more interesting, overall this is just a lovely nail polish.


So that's all my favourite Autumn nail polishes, I am sorry for the delay on this post, a lot of things came up and I ended up forgetting to post. I am also sorry about the picture quality, my camera has broke so I haven't been able to use it (crying face) so for the picture I used my phone which hasn't got the greatest camera. Another thing is I recently hit 6000 views!! That's so crazy, so thank you to everyone of you who have read my blog posts or even just had a look, it honestly means the world to see all the comments you leave me and see more people looking at my blog!

What is your favourite Autumn Nail Polish?







6 comments:

  1. I need all of these!! Barry M nail varnishes are my absolute fave!x
    Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha as you can see they are mine to! ;) xx

      Delete
  2. I have the Matte White and also agree with wearing it throughout autumn! Duchess looks gorgeous, so I might have to pick it up! XO

    emsirose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah good, I'm no the only one then ;) Duchess is a gorgeous colour and I find myself using it al, the time xx

      Delete
  3. These colours look great, I think I might just have to try them out!

    Sara | herelectricocean.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the BarryM nail range. I recently picked up some of their new sunset daylight curing
    Em. Xx

    emsworld11.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete