Saturday 17 October 2015

Autumn Makeup Routine








In Autumn it's all about the dark lips and golden eyes but I usually feel like I can't pull that off so I have gone for a more toned down look this Autumn but I am still very much in love with it! I feel like you can do a lot with this look and I hope you get some inspiration from my makeup routine.


Baby Skin Primer - Maybelline
I love this primer and have been using it a lot recently to guarantee my makeup will stay on all day, it makes my pores a lot less visible and it makes my skin feel so soft! I don't think primer is necessary to wear but if you are looking for a primer this one is amazing.


True Match Foundation - L'Oreal 
It has taken me a while to try using foundation as I always thought it would feel to heavy on my face and I wouldn't like it but over the summer I tried a foundation and really liked it so I decided to get another which was the L'Oreal True Match because I had heard so much about it and I wanted to give it a try. This foundation is amazing it is so easy to blend and I can barely feel it on my skin also it gives a good coverage without needing to use a lot. Overall this foundation is a definite must have for anyone who doesn't want a heavy foundation.


Wake Me Up Concealer - Rimmel
This concealer has been my all time favourite for a few months now, I can't fail it, it covers any blemishes and dark circles I have so easily and lasts all day.


Bronzer And Highlighter - Estee Lauder
As you can see by the picture I use this product a lot and have hit the bottom, I usually use the middle shade and the last shade to contour and the first two shades to highlight. They are such lovely shades and are a perfect suit to my skin.


Dallas Blush - Benefit
I like to use this preferably in the Autumn and Winter months because it is a dusty pink/red colour and I find it perfect for this time of the year because it gives your cheeks a dark flushed colour which looks amazing with dark lips.


Naked 3 Palette - Urban Decay
In this palette I use the colour 'Darkside' to fill in my eyebrows because I find it is the perfect colour to match my eyebrows and I haven't found anything else that matches just as well as this.


Transparent Brow Drama - Maybelline
This is a recent discovery for me and I now use this every day, I don't know what I did without it! Just by using a little bit it keeps my eyebrows in shape all day and it is so easy to apply thanks to Maybellines mascara type brush.


Lash Sensational Mascara - Maybelline
I am sure any of you who are reading this have heard of or have this mascara, it is perfect, it lengthens and thickens your eyelashes so easily and honestly in my opinion is the best drugstore mascara there is.


Twig Satin Lipstick - Mac
I haven't really got a true dark lipstick for Autumn although I am desperate to get one but for now I have been using this lipstick which is almost there. It is a dark pink/red and finishes almost matte, I find if I put it on quite generously it creates a gorgeous dark burgundy shade. I definitely recommend this lipstick for anyone who wants a lipstick that's not to dark but can pass off as an Autumn shade.


I hope you enjoyed this post, I just wanted to say that over the past three weeks I feel like I have slightly neglected my blog, I have let the quality of my posts and pictures slip and it's been really getting to me. So this week I started using a new camera to get me more motivated to take pictures for posts and write the posts in preparation and I think I can say it worked! I feel very pleased with this post and hopefully you will be getting better quality posts from now on.

What is your favourite makeup product this Autumn?




5 comments:

  1. This sounds like a lovely look! I've heard so much about the baby skin primer that I might have to try it. xo

    emsirose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! This primer is amazing so if you are looking for one I definitely rwccomend the Baby Skin xx

      Delete
  2. Will definetly have to try the naked platte out!

    amyrosexoxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah the Naked palette is a definite favourite of mine! It is so worth the money xx

      Delete
  3. All of these products sound so lovely! I can imagine this would be an amazing autumn look (I especially like your Mac lipstick!) xx

    ReplyDelete