Saturday 20 June 2015

Beauty Q&A



Recently I have seen several people do this post and I thought it would be a fun thing to do, so I asked on my Instagram for questions and this is what I got.



Favourite Drugstore Brand? // @jadzforever 
This is such a hard question because I buy things from each brand but I feel that L'Oreal is my favourite because all there products are a really good quality and could be passed off as high end.


Which Is Your Favourite High End Brand And Why? // @sheandherbrightness
Mine would have to be Benefit because I think they have the best range of makeup and also the quality is so good. Although Mac does lovely products I have more from Benefit.


What Is The One Makeup Item You Can't Live Without? // @perksofbeinghannah
Definitely my Garnier BB cream as it is the one thing I cannot leave out of my makeup routine. It gives a really good coverage and evens out my skin tone.


What Is Your Favourite Drugstore Lipstick? // @amy_powis
I have a very big love for my L'Oreal colour riche lipstick,  I have it in the colour 302 which is a lovely 'My lips but better' shade.


Top 3 Favourite Makeup Brushes? // @floralblogger
I have only got a very small selection of Real Techniques Brushes but out of them it would be the; Powder brush, Contour brush and the Buffing brush.


When Did You Start Wearing Makeup And What Was Your First Product? // @floralblogger
I started wearing random bits of makeup in year 7 (e.g a bit of mascara or lip gloss) but I started wearing a full face of makeup in the middle of year 8. My first product was a Seventeen mascara.


If You Could Only Use One Beauty Product In Your Entire Life, What Would It Be And Why? // @_emilijaa
Mascara because it opens your eyes up and dramatically changes your look



Thank you to everyone that asked me a question, I really enjoyed doing this type of Q&A so I may do more in the future. Now here is my question for all of you :)

What is your favourite makeup brand and your favourite product from that brand?



Ella x
 
 


4 comments:

  1. I use the Miss Sporty mascara and concealer!
    Great post
    ~basicallychloe xx
    Don't forget to smile! :) ~ x
    www.basicallychloeblog.blogspot.com ♡☆

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, great post! Also love your hwo to get fitter post.

    Check out my blog?
    www.CharlotteCrowder.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou I am so glad you liked it ;) and of course, I will have a look at your blog now xx

      Delete