Saturday 21 May 2016

Spring OOTD







Top  |  H&M
Jeans  |  Topshop
Shoes  |  Converse
Watch  |  Daniel Wellington
Ring  |  Pandora


Last weekend me and my friend Hannah decided to go out and take some pictures for an outfit post, so before starting I want to say thank you to Hannah for taking these photos for me and you should all go and have a look at her amazing blog!


This outfit isn't very spring based but around this time of year I am still just switching from big jumpers to looser clothing however I recently picked up this long sleeved, high neck top from H&M which I have been loving and I had to include it in this post. My favourite thing about this look is my watch which is the womens classic sheffield watch from Daniel Wellington that I got for my birthday, I absolutely love it! I wear it everyday and I find it goes with every outfit making it look a bit more put together.


I hope you enjoyed this post, I love making these types of post so hopefully soon there will be a more summery outfit post for you all.

What is your favourite item to wear at the moment?




4 comments:

  1. Those pictures are gorgeous!!!! Great outfit btw! I love converse!!!

    http://thecountrygurl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete