Sunday 5 June 2016

Update | Blogging


Some of you may have noticed that my blogging routine has become very all over the place and I have missed several weekends of blog posts including the last two, this has partly been because I have been busy or I haven't had any good ideas for a post. I have also found that the quality of my posts have gone down because I have had to quickly make a post up the night before which is something I hate doing.


I have decided that I am going to stop blogging from now until the middle of August so that I can have a break and focus more on school. I really hope that once I come back I can start creating better blog posts for you all to read.


I hope you all have a great few months and thank you to everyone that follows me and reads my posts I am so grateful for you all.


8 comments:

  1. I can't wait for the middle of August so that I can start reading your amazing posts again!
    Nice post :)xx

    beautydreamcatcher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad to hear that! Thank you xx

      Delete
  2. I just found your blog and I can't wait until you start posting more content.

    http://beaudaily.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photography is amazing!!! Looking forward to when you put up more posts :)
    ~julie
    http://itsmejulie27.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I hope to start again very soon xx

      Delete
  4. Just take your time and enjoy your little break! I know exactly how you feel :)

    Love,
    Christina ♥
    cinapeh.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I feel like having this break is the best thing but I will start again soon xx

      Delete