Saturday 13 August 2016

Hello Again


It certainly feels like a while since I have sat down and wrote a blog post and I can say that I have missed it considerably. I think that having some time to think about where I wanted to go with my blog was the best thing and I can't wait to start writing proper posts for you all again!


Firstly though I want to say thank you for the lovely comments on my last post they made me feel a lot better about taking a break for a while and helped a lot. From now on I will be hopefully posting consistently every Saturday on here and if you have any ideas of posts that you would like to see please comment them down below. Thank you again to everyone that reads my posts and follows me, I hope that my blog continues to grow!


2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear that you will be blogging again! :) Can't wait to see some of your new posts!
    -Jenna <3
    Follow me back? The Chic Cupcake

    ReplyDelete