Saturday 8 October 2016

Newlook Clothes Haul







The other weekend I went into my local Newlook and all of the new Autumn stock was in so I went ahead and bought a few things although some of these items aren't autumnal just adding a scarf to them would make it look great. I decided today to show you what I got as I love everything and I highly recommend checking Newlook out if your'e looking for some new clothes to add to your wardrobe.


Grey & Black Body
For ages I have avoided body's as I just never really saw the point in them but I got some to try out and so far I really like them, I got two plain ones to put under clothes like my checkered shirt or anything else.

Burgundy Striped Body
This caught my eye when I went into the shop because it is a lovely colour and because it has a scoop neck which is something I don't usually go for but I love this top so much and I can't wait to wear it throughout the next few months!

Funnel Neck T-Shirt
This isn't anything fancy but I like to get a plain top every now again because its something easy just to throw on for day to day use and I love the fact this top has a funnel neck.

Green & Blue Checkered Shirt
Currently I am obsessed with shirts, I love how they look and how they are so comfortable to wear and I loved the colour of this one, the fabric is quite thick which I find really good because it will keep me warm.

Grey Turtle Neck Jumper
I am actually wearing this jumper for the first time while writing this blog post and I love it, I feel so autumnal and cosy, it is a reasonably long jumper and the fabric is so so soft! This is definitely my favourite out of all the things I bought.


I have linked all of the items so if you want to have a look at them just click on the names, All of these items were under £15 and I find that a really good deal for such great quality clothes, I finally feel ready for Autumn!

What is your favourite place to shop?

4 comments:

  1. I love New Look clothing, so jealous you popped in when all the autumn stuff was there. I adore that jumper, it looks way more expensive and the style is so elegant. :-) xx

    Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. New Look definitely does some great clothes at the moment and the jumper is my favourite out of the whole haul! xx

      Delete
  2. Hey, this was really good.. You are very talented and your style of writing is really enticing. Don’t give up!! Maybe you could head over to my blog and see what you think?

    www.milliesmoments.co.uk

    ReplyDelete