Friday 30 September 2016

September Favourites




I can't believe that its already the end of September! As I haven't done a favourites post in ages I have decided to do one today, some of these items I have mentioned in other posts but this month they have been used more then ever.


L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Mascara
I got this a while ago to try but until a week ago I hadn't given it a go, it has now replaced my Maybelline mascara in my makeup routine. I definitely recommend this because lengthens and separates my lashes easily and lasts throughout the whole day.

Benefit Dallas Blush
I have used this product for a while now but recently I have been picking it up more because now that its Autumn this pink/plum coloured blush is perfect!

All The Bright Places
This has got to be one of my favourite books now, the story line is great and after reading it twice i'm still not bored of it. If you haven't read this yet then I urge you to read it, I also hope to read some of the other books by this author because they to look great.

Tiger Flower Cup
I'm not actually sure what this is supposed to be used for but I bought it because I loved the design on the cup and currently it sits on my desk with a few pens in it. This is one of my favourite things because its quite unusual.

High Neck Jumper
The other day I went to Newlook and bought a few clothes for Autumn (all of which will be shown in a post next week) and I spotted this and had to get it, it is a lovely fabric and its long and cosy, so perfect for Autumn! I won't go into much detail as I will also be writing about it in my next post.


So these are the things I have been loving in the past month and I can't wait for the next few months to come!

What has been your favourite thing about the past month?




4 comments:

  1. Loved this post! I'll have to read All The Bright Places as it looks like a great read :)

    pinksmartiesblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You will have to it's a great book xx

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous September favourite’s chick! I love that New Look jumper, the neck line is so flattering too! Thanks for the book recommendation, All The Bright Places looks worth checking out sometime. I’m so glad I stumbled across your blog, its lovely!! :-) xx

    Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete