Sunday 11 September 2016

Zoella's WHSmith Book Club





I have a big love for books so when I heard about Zoella's Book Club earlier in the summer holidays I had to get it! I took all the books on holiday and by the end of my first week there I had read all eight of them, once I had started a book I couldn't put it down. I decided to do this post so that if you haven't heard about the Book Club you will find out about it and to also give you some idea of what I thought each book was like (don't worry there are no spoilers!).


Zoella's Book Club is available for £34.99 in which you get given 8 books to keep, if you were to buy all eight books separately the price would be considerably more expensive so it is a great buy! The 8 books that you get given are; Everything Everything, The Sky Is Everywhere, Billy And Me, Fangirl, Beautiful Broken Things, All The Bright Places, We Were Liars and The Potion Diaries. I found all the books had good story lines and kept me interested so I definitely recommend them but I picked three of my favourite books out of the bunch and those were; Fangirl, All The Bright Places and Everything Everything, those three books were all quite different but I literally couldn't stop reading them, All The Bright Places made me tear up a little but never the less it was still an amazing book.


I can't wait to read more books by these authors this year, another thing is very recently I discovered an app called Wattpad, if you haven't heard of it its basically an app where anyone can post there own stories and if you love to read I recommend it so much as I have read several great books on there.

What is your favourite book/author?

10 comments:

  1. I'm currently reading 'We Were Liars' which is also from Zoe's book club and I love it, it's so good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We Were Liars is a really good book alrhough it did confuse me at certain points :) xx

      Delete
  2. I love books too ahah! These sound like such a great deal, glad you enjoyed!

    https://pinksmartiesblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to read "Everything,Everything" the storyline sounds quite interesting!

    www.jordanalouise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely reccomend that one it is a really good book! xx

      Delete
  4. I LOVE Fangirl and All The Bright Places, I really want to read Everything, Everything, it sounds fantastic! I received Billy and Me for my birthday, and I am extremely excited to read that as I've heard so many good reviews! I can relate to getting through a huge amount of books in a week on holiday haha!
    Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Billy and Me is a good book so I am pretty sure you will enjoy that one, glad I'm not the only one who ends up reading so much on holiday! xx

      Delete
  5. I love All The Bright Places! Great post
    Amy xx
    amyrosexoxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete