Saturday 27 December 2014

A note to you

Hi guys, I hope you all had an amazing Christmas and I wish you all a happy new year. One of my presents this year was Zoe Sugg's book 'Girl Online' (which I have read already) it
made me realise that life isn't all about having the right makeup or knowing how to that perfect hairstyle. Sometimes all you want is someone who knows what you are going through and to help you through it. I know I feel like that a lot. So I want to make my blog feel like a place where you can share those problems and feel comfortable with doing that.
 
It also showed me that a lot of you may have similar problems to what I have in my life/school so from now on I will also be blogging about troubles I have because sometimes letting it all out to other people makes you feel a little better.
 
Remember to do what makes you happy and just have a good time while you have the chance
 
Ella x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment