Sunday 28 December 2014

Zoella Beauty

The minute Zoella brought out her beauty range I loved its beautiful packaging and products. I wanted them so badly, but due to having hardly any money (like most of the time) I waited until Christmas where Santa surprised me with;
 
- The Guinea pig beauty bag
- The Body mist
- The Body lotion
- The fizz bar
 
They are all amazing and I thought I would share them with you so relax and enjoy the beauty of Zoella Beauty!
 
 
This is the Zoella Guinea pig beauty bag, it is so cute and bigger than I thought it would be, so it is perfect for holding my makeup while traveling!
 
 
 
 
 My next item is the Zoella 'Creamy Madly Dreamy' body lotion. I have to say this smells amazing and makes you body feel so smooth and lovely.




Zoella's 'Blissful Mistful' body mist needs to be in every girls room. I mean this stuff smells amazing, slightly fruity and light. Words can just not describe it.




To be truthful I haven't actually used this yet so I don't know how good this works. But I have taken a sneak peek inside and it smells gorgeous and there is enough to keep me going for a while!



 
- Guinea pig beauty bag - £8
- Zoella 'Creamy Madly Dreamy' body lotion - £5
- Zoella 'Blissful Mistful' body mist - £8
- Zoella Fizz Bar - £5
 
 
So there is all Zoella's products I have , I recommend each and every one of them to you guys as they are so perfect. Hope you enjoyed reading this. Have a happy new years day everyone!

Ella x



 


No comments:

Post a Comment