Sunday 7 December 2014

Excited for Christmas Tag ♥

The countdown to Christmas has started!! So with the suggestion from Jasmine I have decided to do the Excited for Christmas tag! I am so excited for Christmas and I am looking forward to every
second of this month :)
 
 
1. Are your Christmas decorations up? If not when are you putting them up?
 
My Christmas decorations are up and have been up since the start of this month we have decorated the house and I even have a little tree in my bedroom (love it).
 
 
2. What's at the top of your Christmas list?
 
I have lots of things on my Christmas list I would like but I especially want the Layla Frends headphones :)
 
 
3. Do you have an advent calendar?
 
I do but not the usual advent calendar you would expect, my brother doesn't like chocolate so its hard to find something for him so my mum bought an alternative which is two bits of string and on both of them are pegs numbering from 1-24 and my mum went out and bought chocolates for me and pegged them on for each day and haribos for my brother, they are now hung up on the cupboard.
 
 
4. Have you bought all your Christmas presents or do you leave them all
last minute to buy?
 
I have bought a few but still have some left, I try not to leave it to last minute but sometimes I just get caught up in other things.
 
 
5. Favourite Christmas film(s)?
 
I don't really have one but everyone seems to love elf so I might try and watch that before Christmas.
 
 
6. Have you tried the Costa Christmas range?
 
Yes I have tried the sticky toffee which was very nice but to be honest I like my cold drinks (frappuccinos) and I am more of Starbucks gal ;)
 
 
7. Favourite Christmas scent(s)?
 
The smell of cinnamon is lovely but I also love the smell of the fire when its burning.
 
 
8. Do you wish for a white Christmas?
 
Yes every year I get my hopes up!


9. Typical Christmas meal?
Mine would be: chicken, brussels sprouts, roast potatoes, carrots, peas, stuffing, pigs in blankets (which are sausages wrapped in bacon, I don't actually have this though because I hate sausages).
 
 
10. What tops your Christmas tree?
 
A cute angel but it changes every year because we always end up losing the one we had the year before :)
 
 
11. Admit it: Do you own a cringey Christmas jumper?
 
No I don't any Christmas jumpers but have been aiming to buy one for 2 years now.
 
 
12. Do you have any traditions all throughout December
before Christmas day?
 
No except my advent calendar and I also like to keep up with Zoella's Vlogmas.
 
 
 
So that's it I hope you learnt a bit about my Christmas I wish you all a brilliant countdown to Christmas, I will definitely be posting before Christmas.
 
Credit to Jasmine for all the questions, make sure to check out her lovely blog :)
 
 
Ella x
 
 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment