Tuesday 10 March 2015

Naked 3 Palette



 


Today I have decided to talk about the Naked 3 palette by Urban Decay, I got this palette for Christmas and I adore it! It has 12 different natural shades of pinks to browns along with an eye brush with two different ends, it is my go to eye shadow palette. The case it comes in is amazing like the rest of it, all of it is just lovely to look at! It costs £38 in Debenhams but you can get it in most high end makeup shops and online on websites like amazon or ebay. I want to tell you a little bit about this palette, what combinations go best and my favourites.


To start off with my favourite colours in this palette are:

Strange - This is the first one on the palette and is a matte pale pink nude.

Limit - This is the fourth one and again it is matte but it is a light rose colour which I love.

Trick - This is the sixth one, this is a metallic pink shade with shimmers in.

Mugshot - This is the tenth one on the palette and I like to use this along my crease to define it as it is a light brown shimmery shade.



I find that certain shades go together, so I want to show you some possible combinations of shades and where to put them:

For a defined look:

Strange (from the inner corner across your eye lid), Nooner (From the outer corner then blend inwards), Darkside (Outer corner and blend really well).

For a smoky look:

Strange (eyebrow crease), Mugshot (outer crease), Darkside (Upper lash line and lower lash line and then blend in well).


If you want you can just go simple and pick out two of your favourite colours and use the lighter one as your base and the darker one along the natural crease of your eye lid. I hope you enjoyed reading this but remember you don't have to have this particular palette to do this as it is very expensive, there are cheaper, good versions out there (I've heard the MUA palette is good).


What is your favourite eye shadow palette?


 
Ella x
 
 
 
 
 
 





1 comment: