Saturday 21 March 2015

My Beauty Wishlist

 
I noticed the other day I haven't actually done any wishlist's and its something I keep seeing on other blogs, but today I am going to show you my Beauty Wishlist! I'm always on the lookout for new beauty products as I love to try different things instead of keeping the same thing on every day.


Rimmel match perfection foundation
I have never worn foundation only BB cream but I have heard so many good things about this I am tempted to try it. Even if I think this is to heavy on my face I thought it could be used for parties and special occasions.

Real Techniques bold metals collection
I have the Real Techniques core collection brushes and I love them! They are the best brushes I have ever come across once I heard these had come out I wanted to get one (they also look gorgeous) the only thing that has put me off getting them is the price.

Mac lipstick in Lovelorn
I am really behind on this craze and have yet to get a Mac lipstick, even though I have wanted one for ages every time I have gone to get one the store has either been really busy and disorganised or I cant decide. But definitely the next chance I get I want to pick up one in 'Lovelorn' because it looks like such a lovely colour.

Sleek face contour kit
Recently Sleek makeup has become very popular and I have had my eye on the contour kit for ages! The colours look perfect and I have wanted a good contour kit for ages. Also the fact you get a highlighter as well is brilliant.

Maybelline colour tattoo's
I have been wanting these because I have been loving cream eye shadows and these come in lovely shades, I will definitely be getting these very soon so watch out for a review.

Benefit Hoola bronzer
This is something I want but probably won't get because of how much it costs. I have heard amazing things about this bronzer so its a shame it is priced so high but maybe after my birthday I will splash out on either this or something else from Benefit :)

Mac paint pot in Bare Study
I honestly can't wait to get this, the shade 'Bare Study' is a perfect champagne colour which is exactly the colour I have been looking for as it is a lovely subtle shade you can wear out. Definitely going to go and get this soon.

L'Oreal Julianne Lipstick
It seems that everyone has this lipstick, it looks lovely and the shades it comes in are gorgeous. I am looking for more lip products because I have hardly any lipsticks and I really want to build my collection up.

Benefit Porefessional
I want to get a primer because I want something to help keep my makeup on all day and everyone seems to rave about this one. I don't know if I will get this because its quite expensive but I might get the Maybelline Baby skin instead.


That's mostly all I am looking at getting at the moment, one thing I didn't put up there, because I didn't know a specific product I was looking for is BB cream I have the Rimmel one at the moment which is working good for me. But I want to either get the new radiance BB cream by Rimmel or go for something completely different (let me know any good BB creams you know in the comments). Also I wanted to mention that from now on I will only be posting on Saturdays instead of Saturdays and Tuesdays because I want to spend more time on each post. I am sorry but maybe in the future I will start doing two a week again


What BB cream do you recommend?




Ella x
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


4 comments:

  1. Porefessional is literally worth the money. I've tried both and its definitely better. I know the price is a little high but it lasts ages. Maybe even opt for the sample size. They sell them on eBay for around £4. Just so you can get a feel of what your working with xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Porefessional sooooo much! Although it's so expensive!! I also really want to try the Bold Metals Real Techniques Brushes too but yet again, way to expensive for me :( Love your blog sooo much Ella!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved this Ella! What did you sue to make the collage at the top? Love you <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thankyou xx :) I used pics art to make the collage at the top x

      Delete