Sunday 5 April 2015

March Favourites


Welcome to my first ever favourites post, I can't actually believe its nearly April already, these past 3 months have flown by. I am going to show you all the things I have been loving this month.


Polaroid Printer - Fujifilm Instax share SP-1
I actually got this for Christmas, its basically a printer version of a polaroid camera but it connects to your phone so you can print off any photo you like. I love this because it's the perfect thing to use for printing cute photos. I am hopefully going to put the photos on my wall.



Soap and Glory Hand Maid
I can't even explain how good this smells, one thing Soap and Glory manage to get right every time is how good there products smell. It makes your hands feel so fresh and clean the gorgeous fruity smell is a lovely added bonus.


Wonder by R. J. Palacio
I have never heard anything about this author before but because a lot of people were raving about this book I decided to get it. It is so moving, and is such an inspirational story that everyone needs to read.


Rimmel Wonder'full mascara
I have mentioned this before in another post but honestly this mascara is the best I have ever tried, I recommend this to everyone. It doesn't make your eyelashes clumpy or sticky at all it lengthens them and I would pick this any day over the Benefit Roller Lash.


Yankee candle in Honey Blossom
I decided to pick up a Yankee candle the other day, it took me a while to decide on which to choose because they all smell so good! But I ended up with this one in 'Honey Blossom' which is a lovely Spring/Summer smell and also the colour is matches my room ;)


Ganier Micellar cleansing water
 I haven't had this long as you can see by the amount in the bottle and I have only just started using this daily but it takes my makeup off so easily and thoroughly. Also its great because it has No Perfume as my eyes are quite sensitive to fragranced face products this is perfect.  



So there are my March favourites, my birthday is next week (31st of March, so excited!!!) so I will possibly be doing a post on what I get on that day. I hope you all enjoyed this post Happy Easter Holidays!! 



Whats your favourite thing this month?








Ella x







2 comments:

  1. My favourite thing this month is probably the Summer of Love bronzer. Great post, the pictures are stunning! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this blogpost! The first three favourites would be great for long plane journeys and holidays - very helpful. Also, thanks for reminding me about the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water, I really must get it, I've heard so many good things about it! Lovely photo's Ella, I envy you for that;) xx

    ReplyDelete