Sunday 19 April 2015

Mac Twig | Review

 




The other day when I was out shopping with my lovely friend Hannah (Go have a look at her amazing blog) and I went and picked up my first ever lipstick from Mac! It took me a while to decide which one I wanted (because for £15.50 I wanted to get it right!) but I finally decided on the colour Twig.

Twig is a lovely pink/brown nude shade, but it is a little darker then some of the other nude lipsticks I own, which I was a bit worried about at first, however it is very moisturising and the colour is rich and stands out more than other lipsticks. I think this shade could suit anybody and any skin tones. I also love it because I dont feel its to obvious so its a brilliant lipstick for everyday use.

I have fallen in love with this lipstick and I can't wait to try out some more Mac lipsticks/products. They have such great colour ranges and there products are such good quality.


What Mac lipstick do you reccomend?



 
Ella x











No comments:

Post a Comment