Saturday 19 September 2015

Natural Eye Makeup Look




I have been using this natural eye makeup look a lot recently especially as Autumn is now upon us, bolder eye shadows and bolder lips appear everywhere. This is a collab with Katie from Blossom and Daisy she has done her version of this post so be sure to have a look at her lovely blog.


Base
On the base of my lid I have been using a creaseless cream eye shadow in bikini-tini from Benefits Sexiest Nudes Ever eye shadow kit, I just apply it all over my eye lid. It is a lovely oyster pink shade and is a perfect eye shadow on its own and as a base. This eye shadow kit is quite expensive so if you were to recreate this look any champagne/ pink colour would do (I have heard that Mac Paint Pots are really good).


Lid 
I next put a medium brown shade from the Collection Eyes Undercover in Brown sugar (fifth shade in the second picture) all over my lid, this shade is so nice because its a matte shade and its so pigmented. On the whole the Collection eye palettes are such good quality for a cheap price.


Crease
This is probably my favourite part of this look because it adds some definition to my eyes and I use the colour Mugshot from the Naked 3 palette by Urban Decay (third shade from the right in the first picture), it is a beautiful brown/ash colour with a slight shine to it. I do this by getting a little on my eye shadow brush and starting in the crease near the outer edge of my eye and going in.


Then of course I blend the whole thing together! I am sorry this was a short post but I have recently been working on some bigger posts to show to you all and I can't wait for you all to see them.

What is your go to eye shadow palette/shade?



5 comments:

  1. So pretty! The Naked 2 pallet is one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! I think the all the Naked palettes are just amazing :) xx

      Delete
  2. I really want to get the Naked 3 palette, I love the shades so much! Sounds like this creates such a lovely look!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is definitely worth getting the shades are beautiful, thankyou so much! xx

      Delete
  3. My favourite eye palette has to be my Rimmel Glam Eyes one- the copper and brown tones are ideal for Autumn/winter, although I am eyeing up the naked 2 for Christmas haha!xx lovely post:)

    Check out my latest post?
    www.hannahporterx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete