Monday 17 August 2015

Bloglovin' Follower Challenge | August 2015


At the beginning of August I got an email from Bloglovin' about a challenge available for me to enter. This is the Bloglovin' Follower Challenge a challenge available to any blogs with under 10,000 followers on Bloglovin', the top three bloggers with the most followers gained in August get; a feature on the Bloglovin' feed and a feature on the Bloglovin' Blog.


I entered this challenge and I know there is a very small chance I will win but I still wanted to give it a go. Please don't feel like you have to follow me on Bloglovin' but if you would it would be greatly appreciated and I hope we can try and win this. I will link my Bloglovin' down below, thankyou for reading.



Ella x


Follow

5 comments:

  1. I helped! Good luck!x

    Check out my recent blog post?
    www.hannahporterx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much! xx Sure I will do now :)

      Delete
  2. I entered this challenge too, for fun hehe
    Peace xo
    www.waitwhatok.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete