Saturday 1 August 2015

July Favourites


Its the end of July and school has ended! There has been so many things I have been loving this month and I have chosen some of my favourites too share with you.


Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara
I recently got this mascara due to all the hype about it and I had to put it in my favourites, it is amazing, it lengthens and thickens your lashes without clumping them. The wand on the mascara is incredible and is slightly rounded so it makes it easy to do your bottom lashes without getting mascara absolutely everywhere.


Benefit Sugar Bomb Blush
The other week I got my first ever Benefit product, it was the Sugar Bomb blush, a mixture of four shades of blushes which look great mixed together or on their own. I couldn't fault it if I tried, I use this every day and it is a beautiful summer shade.


Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Bronzer
I have had this for a while and it is an amazing bronzer for summer, it is so pigmented and is perfect for summer. I also love the fact that it is a large compact with a mirror so it makes it easy for applying on the go.


Ella Frends Earphones
I got these for Christmas but they are so pretty and as its summer and nearly everyone is going on holiday I thought I would mention these as they are perfect for having in your carry-on bag to use on the plane. They also come with a small zip up pouch to keep them safe and compact.


Aussie Shampoo
This has to be my favourite shampoo it smells so nice and it makes my hair so soft and shiny. It is also focused on repairing damaged hair so it is perfect during the summer as the sun tends to damage and dry the ends of your hair.


Lush Mask Of Magnaminty
This is the best face mask I have ever tried, I got it for my birthday along with a few other bits from Lush. It is such a lovely mint scent, the scent reminds me a bit of mint chocolate ice cream, it has little bits in it which I really like in a face mask. It makes my face feel so smooth and soft afterwards, I definitely recommend this if your looking for a good face mask.


Rose Gold Aviator Sunglasses
I got these from Primark about a month ago for my holiday, I love them so much they go with everything and for £2 they were a complete bargain! You can't really go wrong with anything rose gold ;)



I would have liked to include some clothes for summer in this but I will be doing a post with them in soon so you will see them soon. I hope you are all having a good summer holiday so far!


What is one of your favourites this month?



Ella x



4 comments:

  1. I swear, Maybelline make the best mascaras!!

    marynmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I agree I have always found their mascaras to be amazing! x

      Delete
  2. I love anything rose gold! This sunglasses look great!

    http://arnellavanilla.com/category/home/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me to everything seems to look amazing in rose gold, they were a bargain for how nice they are ;) x

      Delete