Monday 31 August 2015

Fashion Favourites



Before I get started, this is a collab (my first ever collab!) with Tara from Tara's Floral World so check out her version of this post and her amazing blog! This summer I picked up a far few bits of clothing that I have loved and constantly wore on holiday and as I haven't posted much about fashion on my blog I thought it was about time I got around to it. (Sorry I didn't have time to put together an outfit so I just picked some of my favourite clothing).


Grey Cold Shoulder Top
This was actually a very recent purchase and before I had got this I had always said that open shoulder tops didn't suit me but surprisingly I actually love this top and it goes with anything. Its also very comfy which is the most important thing ;)


Black Tile Playsuit
I can't even explain how much I loved this playsuit, it has a high neck so it stands out a little from other playsuits and also the pattern on it is gorgeous. The only bad thing about it is getting it on and off is extremely hard so once I was in it I stayed in it.


Black High Waist Jeans 
I had wanted these for ages because I already had black jeans but I found that a lot of tops I had would only go with high waisted jeans. So I went in to Topshop and came out with some black high waisted Jamie jeans, they are perfect for the upcoming winter and they are so comfy. If you are looking for some new jeans although Topshop jeans are expensive they are so worth it for the quality you get.


Grey Roll Neck Top
Funnily enough I have had this for awhile but as it's been hot I haven't been able to wear it. But I think roll neck tops are perfect for winter because they will keep you warm but at the same time look really nice. I can't wait to wear this more often.


Striped Floral Top
I got this recently along with the black jeans from Topshop and it's just a striped top with white flowers around the edges. I really like this because its different from what I would usually wear, it's really comfy and goes with almost everything, if you wanted it would look great with a skater skirt as well. (I couldn't find this top on the Topshop website so the top in the link above is only similar to what I have)


Plain Long Grey Top 
I love this top, it's just a plain grey top with rolled up sleeves but it's so easy to put on when you just want to wear something simple and it still looks nice. This top is also available in different colours so I will definitely be going to get another one soon.


I think nowadays there is such a good range of clothing available for younger people. I can't wait to start looking out for big cosy jumpers ready for winter and autumn.


What is your fashion favourite at the moment? 








9 comments:

  1. Lovely post as always ;) I need to get my mum to buy me to topshop jeans like yours! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! ;) yeah they are really nice xx

      Delete
  2. I've had my eye on the Topshop Jamie Jeans for a while and now I think it's time I buy a pair!
    www.jordanalouise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely I love them! Topshop jeans have to be the best. xx

      Delete
  3. I've nominated you for a Liebster Award x

    http://laurenwearsmakeup.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/liebster-award-nomination.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. your blog is so cute omg! I loved this post xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love black high waist jeans, a favourite of mine too!
    Hannah | Heyitshannaah

    ReplyDelete
  6. This post makes me wish that I had more money to spend on clothes! Aha, Ella x

    ReplyDelete