Saturday 22 August 2015

A New Obsession | Copper



Recently copper has become extremely popular in home decor and there are some beautiful pieces out there, I have definitely hopped onto the copper train because I am now constantly on the look out for anything copper!


I recently went on holiday to Cyprus where we found a shopping mall, in there was a beautiful little shop with all sorts of bits and bobs (it reminded me a little of Ikea but a much smaller version!) in there I found a lovely simple copper lantern. It was just one little thing but after that suddenly the top of my drawers needed more copper!


That's when two weeks after I popped into Dunelm and they had a whole section, I repeat a WHOLE section dedicated to copper home decor, I can definitely say I was in my happy place at that moment. I picked up a really cute copper jar that day (in the picture above) which now contains my makeup brushes.


I honestly think any copper decor is a lovely and decorative way to brighten up your room with something different, if you are looking for something like that I fully recommend Dunelm because there range is beautiful.

What is your current obsession?



Ella x


9 comments:

  1. I keep spotting loads of pretty copper bits in shops and need to buy them all! xx your blog is so gorgeous by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just like you and obsessed with copper! Another obsession I have are terrariums

    Hannah xx
    littlevintagecloset.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How could you not be! :) I can see why,they are so cute. xx

      Delete
  3. Great post! I have been looking out for copper things, theyre so pretty!
    ~basicallychloe xx
    Don't forget to smile! :) ~ x
    www.basicallychloeblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am always drooling over any copper home decor! I recently bought a new copper pencil case which I am obsessed with!

    Lucy // Ooh La Luce

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me to! :) I have never heard of a copper pencil case, that sounds amazing! xx

      Delete
  5. Thankyou so much I will definitely have a look at your post soon :) xx

    ReplyDelete