Saturday 7 February 2015

Q&A



Hello Everyone! On my instagram I asked you guys to ask me some questions and today I will be answering them :


What animal would you love to marry?
Hmmm this is a hard one but probably a dolphin because they are my favourite animal and they are so intelligent!


Who is your favourite youtuber?
I don't think I could pick one because I like to watch a lot so a list of my favourite youtubers would be: Zoella, Thatcher Joe, Casper Lee, Pointless Blog, Joe Weller, Tyler Oakley, Superwoman, Connor Franta, StilaBabe09, Niomi Smart, Tanya Burr,  Jim Chapman, Sprinkleofglitter and Floral Princess. I recommend all of these to you.


If you had to be on a desert island what one beauty product would you take?
I would take my Rimmel London 9 in 1 BB cream.


What's the most relaxing place you can think of?
Definitely Paphos in Cyprus its such a lovely place!


Favourite time of day?
On a weekend around 3 o'clock because I am usually doing nothing around that time :)


Favourite piece of décor in your room?
My fake plant from Ikea (will be in my haul post soon) because it really brings some colour to my room.


If  you were only allowed to take one thing on a desert island what would you choose?
Water, you could probably find some source of food so water is definitely my number 1 priority.


Who is your favourite youtuber?

 
Ella x 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Zoella, ThatcherJoe & Pointless Blog are all time favourites💖

    ReplyDelete