Saturday 21 February 2015

Benefit Roller Lash Mascara Review

 


The other day I went out and bought the Elle magazine (March Issue) and it came with a free sample size Benefit Roller Lash mascara. I have never before bought or used any Benefit product as they have always seemed quite pricey! But I have heard many great things about Benefit so this was the perfect excuse to try it!

As you can see the by the name the mascara is based around hair rollers in the sense that it curls your eyelashes. The brush is curved which is brilliant because it goes with the shape of your eyelashes and it is smaller perfect for smaller eyes. The Roller Lash has been designed to grip onto eyelashes, pull them upwards, curl and set black.

Still I was a bit doubtful because sure the packaging is very nice but the question is does it actually work? And yes, yes it does! When I was applying the mascara I could feel the brush hooking onto my eyelashes and pulling them upwards, it didn't clump my lashes like I have found a lot of mascaras do and didn't smudge at all. It felt very light on my eyes not heavy. The only fault I could give it is that I find it works extremely well for my bottom lashes but doesn't do much more for my top lashes than my Wonder'full Rimmel London mascara (which I recommend a lot for anyone who is looking for a cheaper mascara).

Overall in short the Benefit Roller Lash mascara, curls, lengthens, is light, doesn't smudge, adds volume and makes your eyes the center of attention. I recommend this to you all especially as you can get it free with Elle magazine at the moment. If you are looking for the actual mascara the Benefit Roller Lash mascara will launch on the 1st of March and will be sold for £19.50.


Ella x
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment