Saturday 28 February 2015

Revlon Laquer Balms





The other day I went shopping (expect a haul pretty soon) and I picked up these two beauty's from Boots as I have heard really good things about this product. They are £7.99 which I think is a reasonable price for something like this but every now and again they do offers (at the moment there is a 3 for 2 offer in boots).


Lacquer balm in Vivacious (120)
This shade is a dark pink colour and is definitely more for people who are confident in wearing bright shades on your lips because personally I find this a bit to bright for my liking. Although it is still a lovely shade.

Matte balm in Elusive (205)
I love this shade a lot, I think its a lovely shade of pink that gives your lips a bit of colour but not over the top bright it is also matte which I really love because it makes your lips less bold and bright. Overall its just a lovely colour.


The only thing I could fault with these is that the colour doesn't last for long but maybe that's just me? But these balms are lovely colours and I cant wait to try some more of Revlon's lip products.


Comment below what you want my next blog post to be on.



 
Ella x
 
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Maybe your next post should be an advice sort of post 😘💞

    ReplyDelete