Friday 6 February 2015

Perfume review




Hello Everyone! I hope you all like my new blog theme guys (I did it all myself and I am pretty proud of it). Today I will be doing a perfume review, I hope you like it.


Daisy Eau So Fresh - Marc Jacobs
I have wanted this perfume for a long time as I have heard many people raving about it, and they were right. This scent it is so light and sweet. A massive big thumbs up to this one :)

Blissfull Mistful - Zoella Beauty
You could say I am slightly bias with this one because I am a big Zoella fan, but honestly this is such a nice body mist and its only £8.00!!! A brilliant price for such a good product.

London - River Island
I got two of these as a present (I didn't even know River Island did perfumes), and I am so glad I have these! They have such a sweet smell and it is reasonably similar to the Marc Jacobs Daisy, well done River Island.


What's your favourite perfume?



 
Ella x





No comments:

Post a Comment